Chicken Salad, Bitches.
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 2/3 cup grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 rolls ciabatta bread, toasted, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, red onion, apple, grapes, dried cranberries or currants, sliced almonds, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve sandwiches on ciabatta bread with chicken mixture.